In addition to being an expert online marketing strategist, I have:
- Taught college courses
- Lectured at business schools
- Delivered talks in New York, Philadelphia, London, and more
- Performed with, and directed, an improv comedy troupe
- Made a fool of myself in high school drama productions
All this is to say, I don’t fear a crowd.
Hire an engaging, intelligent, and somewhat amusing speaker
Are you looking for a guest speaker for your conference, trade show, corporate retreat, or other event? As long as our schedules align, I would be happy to contribute towards making your event a success. I can deliver talks and workshops on a range of topics, including:
- So you want to build an online marketing strategy
- The weird, weird, psychology of marketing
- Launching your…
- Social media
- SEO strategy
- Email marketing campaign
- And so on…
- A Criminal Minds approach to finding your ideal clients
And just for kicks, because you never know what the Universe has in store, I also love talking about the following topics:
- The “Global Local”: Entrepreneurism and the new world of work
- Improv comedy
- Community engagement
Let’s check our calendars
Fill out the contact form below, tell me a bit about your event, and let’s get the ball rolling!
Speaking fees, travel arrangements, etc. vary based on event date, location, size, and presentation requirements.