Creating and launching a comprehensive online marketing strategy involves a lot of little tasks. Here’s a (growing) collection of the tools I rely on to make my life much easier!
- Facebook Ad Targeting Options – A comprehensive list of the demographic, behavior, etc. options available when defining the audience for your Facebook Ads campaign.
Social media images
- Social media image size guide – Avoid stretched or cropped images with this handy guide for optimizing the images you post to your social media channels.
- bit.ly – Super simple link shortener. Just paste your URL into the form on the homepage, and receive a shortened URL in seconds.
- TinyURL – Another link shortner. The links aren’t quite as short as with bit.ly, but you’re able to create custom URLs without signing up for an account.
- Google mobile-friendly site test – Determine whether or not Google thinks your website is mobile-friendly, a key component of SEO.